Are you a small business or a large enterprise or a telecommunications carrier or just an individual looking for great calling plans and services? Your wait is probably over; finally a company that provides retail as well as wholesale plans for all. Geils Communication is a voice communications provider of both traditional as well as VoIP services. The idea is to provide a plan that best suits your need, whoever you may be. They provide great international calling plans that will be affordable and reliable. Read till the end as you can score a $5 trial credit.
Services offered by Geils Communication
The services provided by Geils are divided by the consumer – for business you have the Trunk Dialing and the Business plans and for the individual consumers you have the landline plans and the flex plans. Based on your budget and requirement, this company gives you a lot of flexibility to choose what you like.
- SIP enablement and custom services- These are customized services for enterprises and telecommunication carriers.
- Virtual Numbers- These are local and toll-free numbers that are provided for more than 50 countries to be used with VoIP/SIP or any local numbers.
- SIP trunking- two-way SIP Trunking services for small business, call centers, large enterprises and carriers.
- Flex Plans - Pinless calling to more than 40 countries from mobile and landline phones through local access numbers.
- VoIP Plans - Calling services using your broadband line.
- Landline Plans - Offers local and international landline calls for more than 40 countries. The plans are anywhere between $19.99/month to $49.99/month. However, for landline plans we recommend Free Landline phone using Google Voice.
Features of this service
Geils communication is a unique service that provides services that are best suited for the plans that you wish to subscribe for. There are two categories of features- basic features that are available with your plan for free and optional features that you can buy for a minimum price. Each of these features can be seen here. But some of the common features that are offered by all the plans include:
- Flex Dialing- by registering your number, you can get an access number that allows you to call anytime, anywhere. This allows for pinless dialing and you will be charged based on the plan that you have enrolled with.
- Online Billing and Account management- allows you to view your statement, listen to your messages, add or change features and contact the customer service.
These are by no means the only features but these are the features that are available with any plans. There are many more features like call waiting, caller ID services, IVR access, Speed Dial, 3- way conferencing and so on.
The most important question then remains that what are the rates? The general assumption would be that if there are many features then there is a very high probability that the rates would be high too. But Geils has done a great job of segregating the rates and providing the cheapest rates for international calling based on the plan you have selected. These are some of the rates based on the country you wish to call:
India (Landline and Mobile)
Pakistan (Landline and Mobile)
South Korea (Landline)
South Korea (Mobile)
United Kingdom (Landline)
United Kingdom (Mobile)
please note that these are some of the calling rates and for only few countries. The rates differ across the countries and also cross plans and modes of communication. For details about the rate please click here.
Great Calling offers
Currently, Geils communications is offering special offers that are great for making cheap and unlimited calls to anywhere across the world. These are the offers that are available:
- Unlimited International Calls- The plan is called the Flex Global+ and allows unlimited calls to more than 50 countries with an introductory offer of just $19.99 per month for 6 months. Using this plan you can call from any of your existing mobile, landline or business phones. It is a pinless dialing service and allows you to add one more authorized number for free. There is no activation fee or internet required.
- Six month home phone service- Just sign up for Geils communications landline to get 6 months of home phone service for just $99 i.e. just $16.5/month. The features of this offer include- unlimited local and regional calls, Low in-state, state-state and international calls. After that you will have to pay $29.99/month for local Landline and $39.99/month for National Landline. However, this offer is currently available only for Nevada, North Dakota and Idaho.
- SIP Trunking- Offers SIP trunking plans starting from $0 to $19.99/month. There are 5 plans under this offer and that can help you choose the one that best suits you.
Free Trial Offer
If all this still doesn’t convince you then no worries at all. Geils has come up with a special Free trial offer that you can avail. They are allowing free $5 worth of calling to international destination based on their rates. There is no commitment or payment required. No activation fee and no equipment needed. All you need to do is sign up with a phone number and you can call for free.
So what are you waiting for!!! Hurry up try Geils Communications today!!!Check out their website.