In our current audience poll it became clear that most of our readers are looking for cheap international calling. There is nothing cheaper than free international calling but free is not always an option. Therefore, we are going to tell you briefly about what you can do to save money on international calling. These tricks will come handy for all the offers. We will start with a problem and then provide the solution before moving on to various options.
I don’t have a US phone number required for most offers
This is one of the most common complaint we hear from our readers. They either are living outside of USA and have no US phone number or they are in USA but their numbers can not be used for some reason – for instance the provider offer is good for new customers and the existing number is already in use.
For these cases what you can do is register with an online phone number provider. They will give you a free USA number. One such provider is Google Voice and then there are others such as WhistlePhone. Some voip service providers don’t let you use these numbers but most of them don’t mind it. So you should be fine with it. We have seen that people sometimes register more than one number to get an offer twice or thrice. We leave that to you, as it is a decision you have to make between ethics and savings.
Cheap/Free international phone calling options
Since most of you are interested in Cheap or Free international calling, we are going to list a few of the good options for you all here. Note that there is no ordering preference used here. All of these international calling service providers are good with their details described below. You should read the details to find the best for you.
Localphone: Features of Localphone are following
Win an iPhone 5Simply like this post on facebook, Google plus, or retweet this post to enter.
Winners will be announced on June 30th
1. You can get a maximum of 3 entries per day.
2. You can share any post with this banner on.
3. Phones will be shipped within 4 weeks of winner announcement.
4. You can specify the color (black or white) but it depends on first come first serve basis, we have 5 black and 5 white iPhone 5.
5. All of the phones are carrier unlocked, but if they do not work in your country no cash replacement will be made.
- Good call quality
- Great customer support
- Cheaper calling rates
- Calls can be made from PC, Phone (local number for international contacts), Smartphone app, or via local access number using a Pin.
- Account approval takes little time before you can actually use it (for new customers).
- Available from anywhere you have internet
- 100% bonus credit for Free Calls Hub reader: find more information on free localphone credit.
Rebtel: Rebtel is another hot favorite of ours. They are world’s second largest mobile voip service providers with about 13 million users.
Features of Rebtel:
- Cheap rates for international calling
- Superior call quality
- Helpful customer service
- Apps for iPhone, Android, Blackberry, PC, and other phones too
- Local access based calling supported.
- Available from mostly everywhere
- $10 free credit for new customers from Free Calls Hub when you register at this page (Hurry up! Offer expires today Feb 02, 2012)
IndiaLd: If you only make calls to India there is IndiaLd with great promotional offers for cheap phone calls to India. They are offering calls to India at just 25 cents per call. You can talk for an hour for this 25 cent credit. Read more details in a previous popular post.
Please let us know how do you like these providers and if there are others that you like the most. We will try to keep this list updated every now and then.