International students in countries away from home are always looking for ways to save money. Some people prefer online solutions such as Skype or Google Talk/Voice while others prefer traditional phone calls. If you are from the latter category, we have something good for you. Now you can get double credit when you recharge with Localphone. For instance, if you add GBP 10 (or USD 10 for that matter) to your account you will get a phone credit for GBP 20 (USD 20). Thus, your effective rates will be half of already cheap prices.
Localphone Double Phone Call Credit for Students offer:
Localphone has launched a new offer to welcome new and old students. If you are a student with an email id that ends with .edu or .ac then you are good to make use of this offer.
In order to get this offer for 100% bonus phone call credit just follow these steps:
- Click on this link Localphone Student Double Credit promotion
- Enter your email id (must end in a .edu or .ac)
- A voucher code will be sent to your email id.
- Signup with Localphone using that voucher code and you will get double benefit.
Here is a list of Localphone call cost to popular destinations in the world:
If you are not a student you can still get 30 minutes of free calls to anywhere in the world by Rebtel.
Cheap Phone Plans to go with this offer
If you do not want to use this offer from your PC, you will need to have a phone. In any case you would want to get a cheap phone plan. There are so many options that you can make a mistake of getting in the contract with the wrong company. In order to avoid that, we would like you to have a look at our recommended wireless service providers below to find the best one for you
1) Ultra Mobile – Cheap international calling packages with international calls included.
2) Republic wireless: $19 per month – unlimited calling, data , and texting.
3) Platinum Tel: Cheap prepaid and postpaid plans – great for students.
4) Straight Talk: $45 unlimited everything – better phone choices and BYOD (bring your own device)